I love leg day! To me, it's the best training day of the week. I literally run to the gym on leg days to warm up and get my blood flowing before I hit the weights. I train legs twice per week, hard and heavy. My favorite method for training legs uses supersets, so that's what I have in store for you today. 
Many women think that if they train their legs with heavy weight, they will get too big. Some ladies are afraid that hard training will make them look less feminine, which simply isn't true. Heavy lifting increases your metabolism, which allows you to stay in good shape much easier than women who never lift. Busting your butt won't make you a man; it will make you look healthy, fit, hot, and sexy! Lifting will also give you more confidence, I promise. 

LEG PRESS
As a WBFF competitor, I have to sport shapely legs that showcase a certain amount of definition and feathering. One criterion in the fitness category is to show nice definition in your hamstrings, glutes, and, of course, calves. 
To accomplish this, I train my legs regularly but give them ample time to recover between workouts. Muscles grow when you rest, and it is a big mistake to exhaust yourself by doing each body part every day. Be sure to rest 2-3 days between your legs workouts, especially if you train them heavy.
BARBELL SPEED SQUAT

Lean mass, great shape, and perfect proportion are signs of incredible discipline. Follow my workout and you can achieve all three. Don't be afraid of hard work and heavy lifting. If you don't already, you'll learn to love it! 

SUPER LEGS

This workout begins with a Smith machine split squat, which is a tough move to perform correctly. Before you dive in, make sure to watch the exercise guide! I love single-leg squats in the Smith machine because the added stability helps me focus on my glutes and hamstrings. Using a plyo box allows me to improve my strength while offering a greater range of motion to train my glutes.
SMITH MACHINE SPLIT SQUAT
    The workout:

    Warmup: Start the workout with 5-10 minutes on the Stepmill, and then continue with dynamic motions such as bodyweight lunges and bodyweight squats. 

    Rest: Take about 45-60 seconds rest between supersets, and then hit it again. There is no rest between the two exercises in each superset. 
    SUPERSET 
  •   Smith Machine Split Squat (on a Jump Box or Step Platform) 5 sets of 8-12 reps 
  •   Leg Press 5 sets of 8-12 reps 
  • 60 seconds rest 
    SUPERSET 
  •   Lying Leg Curls  5 sets of 8-12 reps
  •   Leg Extensions 5 sets of 8-12 reps 

  • 60 seconds rest 
    SUPERSET 
  •   Dumbbell Walking Lunges 4 sets of 20-30 steps 
  •   Barbell Speed Squats 4 sets of 20 reps 
  • 90 seconds rest