How did you get started with bodybuilding?

I’ve been modelling for a few years, and a part of my job was to stay in shape. I loved it and it led me to became a total gym rat. After months of intense training the abs started to show and I was enjoying the fitness lifestyle. Suddenly the modelling requests were coming from Fitness Magazines and Supplement companies.


A friend of mine told me to compete in the next NPC bikini competition so I gave it a shot. It was such a thrill to step on stage!


Where does your motivation come from?


I would say the mirror. There’s nothing more motivating than when you find a new vein! Am I crazy? Probably, but it’s true! Progress is what motivates me to keep pushing harder and not give up. Also it’s extremely motivating to have so many female fans.


I never thought I would get to that point, especially since I’m an ex Playboy Cover Model. But girls! Thanks! I love you! You’re the best!



If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?


  • Sprints – Helps tighten that booty and burns fat at the same time
  • Lunges – Great exercise to really target my leg muscles
  • Side Lateral Raises – Boring for some people but I love to train shoulders and I feel that side raises have really helped sculpt my delts

What is your diet like?

  1. Meal 1: Oatmeal with Big Blend from Betancourt Nutrition
  2. Meal 2: Ham with Swedish Crackers (Wasa)
  3. Meal 3: Chicken Breast with Brown Rice
  4. Meal 4: Pork Chops with Salad
  5. Meal 5: Beef with Asparagus & Spinach
  6. Meal 6: Salmon with Broccoli
  7. Meal 7: Casein Protein Shake (Before bed)


When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?

I just love to sweat like a maniac. So what ever I feel like: Stair Master, Rollerblading around South Beach Miami or Spinning classes. I keep the intensity high and make sure that I am always pushing my hardest.

What is your supplementation like?

Betancourt Nutrition keep stacking up my place with their products, and I have them to thank a lot for the development of my body. I use their Big Blend, Pro Amino, Bullnox and Fulldose.

Favorite Quote?

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights” – Ronnie Coleman

Instagram @michelle_lewin