Brazilian Bombshell Alice Matos Interview.


How did you get started with bodybuilding?

I have always been athletic. When I was a kid I used to play several sports including volleyball, basketball and soccer. A couple of years later I decided to train with a personal trainer as my goal was to get in shape for summer. However after 1 year of intense training and strict dieting my trainer and I realized I had already achieved a competition body, so I decided to take the risk and enter a competition.

I went to three different bodybuilding competitions; in Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, and Ohio. It was truly an amazing experience and when I look back on things I feel happy to see how far I have come.

Where does your motivation come from?

My motivation comes from the desire to overcome all the limits of my body.

What workout routine has worked best for you?

Alice Matos full workout

If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?

  • Barbell Squats
  • Bench Press
  • Back Row

All of these exercises are compound movements, which involve the use of more than one major muscle group at a time. In my experience they are the best for building mass.


What is your diet like?

  • Meal 1: 6 Egg Whites, 40g of Oat Bran
  • Meal 2: 150g Chicken Breast, 100g Brown Rice/Whole-Wheat Pasta & Salad
  • Meal 3: 30g of Whey Protein
  • Meal 4: 150g Salmon or Filet Mignon & Vegetables
  • Meal 5: 6 Egg Whites
  • Meal 6: 30g Casein Protein, Probolic or Pro Complex

What is your supplementation like?

My supplementation is:

  • Glutamine: 4 x 5g per day (Pre, during, post-workout and before bed)
  • BCAA Powder: 10g during training and before cardio
  • L Carnitine: Before cardio
  • Mega Woman, Vitamin E, C, Omega 3: At lunchtime